The Lincolnshire lift-share scheme has been created to allow Lincoln workers to find someone who shares their journey to and from work in Lincoln.
By using the Lincolnshire Lift-Share scheme, you can both save money and help the environment.
The system is provided by Liftshare who run the UK's largest car-sharing network. Through your account you will also be able to link into other local schemes and the national scheme to search for a possible match amongst hundreds of people who commute to Lincoln each day.
Here are a few reasons why you should think about lift-sharing:
- Free to use, you simply share your travel and parking costs
- Saves you money - travelling with others enables you to reduce your transport costs by £100s a year
- Find drivers and passengers anywhere instantly
- Reduces the number of cars on the roads - less congestion and pollution, and fewer parking problems
- Part of the national lift sharing network with over a million journeys registered
- Gives employees and employers more transport options
To find out more and to register, visit the LincShare website.