Be a part of a Lincoln BIG organised festival or event and a book a space or stall for your business.
Lincoln BIG help to organise a number of events and festivals through the year with opportunities for local businesses to be involved. For example, you could put on a family friendly activity at the Lincoln Festival or hold a stall at a vehicle display.
Upcoming opportunities include:
- Lincoln 1940s Day, Saturday 12th August
A quintessential day in the Cathedral Quarter - live period music and performances, vintage children's entertainment, costumed reenactments, and vintage stalls. Contact Jess Wickham on 01522 842702 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
- Lincoln Farmers' Market
- Sell your local produce in Lincoln city centre alongside some of the area's top producers. Locations include City Square, High Street and Castle Square. Contact Susan Smith at White House Farm (Foods) on 01507 568885 or email@example.com for more details.
- Lincoln Artists' Market
Display and sell your artwork in the historic Castle Square at the Lincoln Artists' Market, every first Saturday of the month, plus 4 extra summer markets from June - September at St. Martin's Square. Contact Lea Goldberg on 07919806593 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Lincoln Antiques and Collectors' Market
Have a stall to buy and sell antiques at the monthly Antiques Market on Castle Hill - usually the third Sunday of the month. Contact Malcolm Arnold on 07927382355 or email@example.com for more details.
- Lincoln Craft Market
Join the Lincoln Craft Market in Lincoln Cornhill every other Saturday to sell your crafts in Lincoln. Contact Tracey Eskrett the Country Crafts Association on 01529 302303 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- VW Camper Day, March 2018 (Date TBC)
A display of Volkswagen Campers, and some other VW vehicles, on the Brayford Waterfront. Contact Lincoln Camper Day to get involved.
- Lincoln BIG Mini Day, April 2018 (Date TBC)
A stunning display of minis - new and old - along the Brayford Waterfront. Contact the Trent Valley Mini Owners' Club to get involved.
- Lincoln Fashion Week, May 2018 (Date TBC)
Get involved in a week of fashion in Lincoln city centre. Contact Jess Wickham on 01522 842702 or email email@example.com for more details.