Collaboration 4 Growth offers a grant scheme and business support for micro, small, or medium size businesses in Lincoln, North Kesteven, and West Lindsey.
The Collaboration 4 Growth Project is funded through the European Regional Development Fund. It will be delivered by Lincoln BIG in collaboration with Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce.
The project provides business support to new and existing SME businesses to support productive investment as well as service improvements to help businesses grow and diversify.
What can the Collaboration 4 Growth offer your business?
There are revenue and capital grants available between £1,000 and £5,000 which support activity such as the creation or implementation of new systems and purchasing new equipment.
Please note that successful applicants will be required to pay for the full cost of the project upfront and reclaim this from Lincoln BIG. It is therefore imperative that applicants have the funds to cover the costs before submitting an application.
Business Support and Advice
Businesses can access 12 hours free business advice with one to one or one to many support.
This could cover a range of businesses who are looking for support in marketing, organisation and finance with tailored support provided by specialist consultants.
- Micro, small, and medium sized businesses (with less than 250 employees);
- Within the administrative boundaries of North Kesteven District Council, West Lindsey District Council, and the City of Lincoln Council;
- Purchase of advance technology to improve businesses;
- Purchase of specialist consultancy support;
- Support the business to develop processes, systems and accreditations;
- Purchase of certain times of office equipment.
- Ongoing business costs (overheads, business rates);
- Vehicles and other mobile infrastructures;
- Salaries and travel costs.
*please note that the above lists are only examples and other restrictions also apply. This list is not exhaustive.
How to apply?
Applicants are asked to initially complete an Expression of Interest form. Our staff will then undertake a detailed eligibility check and if applicants are eligible, they will be asked to submit a full application.
For the full application, applicants will be asked to provide three quotes in relation to the proposed expenditure as well as other supporting documentation.
Once the full application has been submitted, it will be assessed prior to consideration by the grants panel. The panel will discuss all applications and decide which businesses will be supported according to funds available and outputs delivered.