Collaboration 4 Growth offers a grant scheme and business support for micro, small, or medium size businesses in Lincoln, North Kesteven, and West Lindsey.
Collaboration 4 Growth has been extended for a further 3 years and continues to be funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
We our working in partnership with the Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce to provide business support to new and existing SME businesses who trade on a business to business basis. Businesses operating solely on a business to consumer basis are ineligible to receive support from this project. Eligible businesses can receive up to 12 hours support or a grant to support the growth and diversification of the enterprise.
What can the Collaboration 4 Growth offer your business?
There are revenue and capital grants available between £2,000 and £7,000 which support activity such as the creation or implementation of new systems and purchasing new equipment.
Please note that successful applicants will be required to pay for the full cost of the project upfront and reclaim this from Lincoln BIG. It is therefore imperative that applicants have the funds to cover the costs before submitting an application.
Business Support and Advice
Businesses can access 12 hours free business advice with one to one or one to many support in the form of workshops/networking opportunities. Businesses are entitled to receive a grant OR 12 hours free business advice. If there is specific support you would like to receive, please get in touch to discuss the needs of your business. Our contact details are at the bottom of the page.
- Micro, small, and medium sized businesses (with less than 250 employees) trading on a business to business basis;
- Within the administrative boundaries of North Kesteven District Council, West Lindsey District Council, and the City of Lincoln Council;
- Purchase of advance technology to improve businesses;
- Purchase of specialist consultancy support;
- Support the business to develop processes, systems and accreditations;
- Purchase of certain types of office equipment.
- Ongoing business costs (overheads, business rates);
- Vehicles and other mobile infrastructures;
- Salaries and travel costs
- Businesses trading on a business to consumer basis.
*please note that the above lists are only examples and other restrictions also apply. This list is not exhaustive.
Find out more
Information on the free events organised by Lincoln BIG for eligible businesses are available from here. In addition, Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce organises a range of free Collaboration 4 Growth events for eligible businesses, and more information is available here.
Eligible businesses will be required to complete an enrolment form, and those interested in applying for a grant will be required to complete an Expression of Interest form. Grant applicants will be asked to provide three quotes in relation to the proposed expenditure as well as other supporting documentation which will be assessed prior to consideration by the grants panel. The panel will discuss all applications and decide which businesses will be supported according to funds available and outputs delivered.