Are you passionate about the city of Lincoln? Have you got skills you would like to share? Are you looking for volunteering experience? Then consider becoming a Lincoln Ambassador.
What is a Lincoln Ambassador?
- Volunteers who represent the City of Lincoln and Lincoln BIG by taking an active part in the civic life of one of England's finest historic cities
- You will get involved in public engagement activities and help make the city of Lincoln a more welcoming, vibrant and friendly place.
What's in it for you?
- Training will be provided so you can enhance and add to your existing skills
- You will meet new people and make new friends
- Contribute to making Lincoln a better place
- Great for your CV and work experience.
What commitment is required?
Ambassadors are asked to commit 4 hours per week and are welcome to support us with a diverse range of one off events throughout the year.
What does an Ambassador do?
These are just a few of the things you may choose to do:
- Warmly welcoming and greeting visitors at key points, giving directions and useful information
- Marshalling and generally helping at city events
- Providing support at the Lincoln Visitor Information Centre
- Responding to online enquiries about Lincoln and checking accuracy of online information about Lincoln
- Helping with city wide clean up processes, including painting and decorating if required
- Helping with market research, carrying out surveys and collecting data.
Interested? We would love to hear from you.
To get in touch, email email@example.com or phone 01522 545233. Alternatively, write to Lincoln Ambassadors, Lincoln Business Improvement Group, St Swithin’s House, St Swithin’s Square, Lincoln LN2 1HA, and we’ll be in touch.